Sign Securely & Safely From Home
Due to the confidential and sensitive nature of the documents being maintained, eSign in banking and healthcare is a much more complicated effort than in other less regulated industries. eSign @EpicRiver provides a proven solution and the peace of mind lenders and healthcare providers are looking for to confidently make the shift from paper to digital.
Epic River’s eSign enables secure, digital document signing for financial institutions, borrowers, and account holders in the same way it provides the necessary assurances for healthcare providers and their patients. eSign has the added benefit of tracking and distinguishing between all consumer, commercial and governmental entities throughout the signing process.
Epic River’s eSign is resold by Finastra
- Streamlines and expedites the loan application and closing process
- Provides an enhanced experience for loan applicants
- Speeds time to close
- Reduces time to close
- Allows eSign of any document, agreement or contract
- Handles very complex commercial loan entity and capacity conditions
Perhaps no issue is more consequential to the future of community banking than technological innovation.
– Jelena McWilliams, FDIC Chairman