Epic River currently has an opening for a Software Quality Assurance Manager to work on testing multiple software applications within our product line. This is a hands-on highly technical management role responsible for the leadership of a small software quality assurance team.
Successful applicants will possess:
- Developing quality standards for company products
- Overseeing the development and execution of software test plans and the analysis of test results in an Agile development environment
- Identifying metrics that convey the state of product quality and reporting on those metrics
- Expert knowledge of quality assurance and testing best practices
This individual will manage Agile QA testers responsible for the following activities:
- Writing, analyzing & executing test cases
- Maintaining documentation of test results
- Analyzing test results to ensure functionality performs as designed and recommending corrective action in the cases where it doesn’t
- Test reporting
- Usability testing
- Regression & integration testing
Minimum of 2 years related QA Engineering experience. Minimum 1 year prior management/supervisory experience. Experience working on an Agile development team and a thorough understanding of Agile development principles desired. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; ability to lead and direct multiple projects simultaneously; ability to delegate work to subordinate employees.
Position is paid hourly with no benefits package offered. Salary will commensurate with experience. Epic River is a family-friendly workplace, with some flexibility of work schedule.