What you’ll do here: “Make it rain.”
- You think sitting down to dinner at a table full of strangers sounds like fun.
- You can’t remember the last time you lost at anything.
- You don’t need your hand to be held.
- Coffee is for closers, and you’re never thirsty.
- You are passionate about showing a bank how they are missing a huge opportunity.
The dragons you’ll slay:
- Community banks and credit unions that like the idea of increasing loan interest revenue
How you’ll find the dragons:
- Marketing lists from targeted trade shows
- Marketing lists from user conferences
- SEO and publication driven leads
- You. These are banks. If you don’t know how to find solid contacts at a bank, you’re not the right person for the job.
You absolutely must:
- Possess three years of successful sales experience (inbound/outbound/trade shows). No time to train up rookies right now.
- Have Google Apps and Microsoft Office experience. C’mon. It’s 2014. If you don’t have any experience with Gmail, Google Calendar, Word, and Excel, you’re probably not finding this job listing.
- Apply independent thought. We are a fast moving young company. Everyone needs to be able to think on their feet and make sure we have the right tool for the job. Yep, bring your brain.
- Be passionate. Everyone here believes in what we are doing, and we all work hard at it. We expect you to be the same. You know, something just short of Braveheart.
- Be comfortable speaking with Bank Presidents, Loan Officers, VP/EVP of Lending, Loan Processors, CTOs, CIOs, Directors of IT.
Nice to Haves:
- Software sales experience. You have to.
- Bachelor’s Degree. You survived college, and we’re proud of you for it.
- You’ve worked in a bank. You’ve been in the financial trenches. You know what they’re talking about. You know the feeling everyone has when the auditor shows up.
- Lead Management and Prospecting
- Prospect Accounts
- Prospect Opportunities
- Acquire / Build Lists of Appropriate Segments
- Cold call
- Cold e-mail
- Cold show up at a bank and explain what they’re missing out on
Winning with strong morals and ethics!
Whatever else you think would be beneficial to you and the company.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary based on experience
- Commission schedule based on new contracts
- Percentage of recurring revenue
- Health care, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Paid holidays
- 15 days paid personal leave
- Opportunity to attend industry events and conferences