What you’ll do here: Know the cost of all things, test everything and trust nothing.
- When playing Monopoly, you are always the banker.
- You love numbers and measure everything you can.
- You obsess over the last few pennies that are keeping you from reconciling your bank account.
- You can think like a user to ensure the satisfaction of the user whom you are thinking like.
- You are self-motivated and can see what needs to be done without being told.
- Others have referred to you as OCD or even a perfectionist for your high attention to detail.
- You have knowledge of standard accounting principles and can navigate QuickBooks with ease.
- You don’t “sort of” do anything. It’s all or nothing for you.
The dragons you’ll slay:
- Ensure assigned test cases are executed in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Clearly and accurately document defects encountered during software testing.
- Create and email monthly accounts receivable invoices to customers; respond to customer information requests as needed; monitor accounts receivable balances and make collection calls.
- Ensure all accounts payable invoices are coded, entered, and filed promptly.
- Prepare and enter expense reports for review.
- Summarize merchant services account activity and post to QuickBooks.
- Create processes as needed to facilitate financial reporting.
- Stock the kitchen. Yeah, someone has to do it, but at least you get first dibs.
You absolutely must:
- Be able to read and understand test plans and test cases as well as follow step-by-step directions.
- Be able to write clear explanations of product defects discovered as part of the testing process.
- Have a solid understanding and working knowledge of QuickBooks Premier.
- Possess a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Command exceptional organizational, verbal and writing skills.
- Possess the ability to analyze, evaluate and accurately record financial data.
Nice to haves:
- Previous experience with software product testing.
- Leads on other BOGOs for company outings
- Party/event planning abilities
- An affinity to play laser tag against your co-workers, wait, with your co-workers. Yeah, with your co-workers; we’ll go with that
- A healthy sense of humor
Compensation and Benefits:
- Paid hourly
- Benefits may be available depending on average hours worked each week.
- Salary is commensurate with experience
- Epic River is a family-friendly workplace with some flexibility of work schedule.
- BOGO ice cream coupons