Epic River’s advanced identity verification technology ensures that all applicants, signers, and customers are who they say they are. We use a combination of facial recognition, liveness detection and official identity document verification for maximum security. Depending on the requirements of the solution, the different personal documents that can serve as sources of data for verification include driver’s licenses, passports, birth certificates, and citizenship certificates. We compare the data provided by the applicant, such as name, date of birth, address, and SSN, against other trusted databases to determine if there is a match.
The Platform @EpicRiver is built to support the needs of our existing and future solutions. Advanced ID verification provides protection for all parties, removing liabilities now and in the future.
Government issued identification document is checked for validity and accuracy
Between ID and person attempting verification
to ensure person attempting validation is a real person
- Meets stringent SBA requirements for online loan closing
- More accurate than bank staff at detecting fraud
- Allows at-home and after-hours closings with confidence
- Does not rely on email address nor out-of-wallet information that is commonly shared amongst multiple individuals
Perhaps no issue is more consequential to the future of community banking than technological innovation.
– Jelena McWilliams, FDIC Chairman