Established in 2005, Epic River is a high-growth software company headquartered in Northern Colorado that provides solutions for the financial services and healthcare industries. We are focused on best practices in innovation, design and product management that accelerate our ability to move from idea to delivered product. Epic River’s founders have world-class experience developing innovative products from the ground up and launching them to market.
Epic River gives you the opportunity to work with a smart, high-energy team who has a passion for building stellar products while expanding their knowledge on the latest technologies. Our work environment is open, collaborative and flexible with very few meetings so you can focus on the fun stuff like design and development while learning new things everyday– and occasionally busting your co-workers chops.
We’re a small company that’s seen a lot of success because we’re nimble and can adjust quickly to a changing market. And we have a lot of fun doing it. Oh, and we get you have a life outside of work so we covet work/life balance as much as you do.
You really need to check this out.
Here’s what we’re looking for from you as Epic River’s Software Developer:
We want you to participate in the design and architecture of production application software. You will code in C# to create new features and maintain existing ones. We need your talent and ability to adapt quickly and execute deliverables on time to drive future growth and scalability.
Some other responsibilities are:
- Efficiently identify code deficiencies through effective troubleshooting and debugging techniques
- Working closely with IT staff to ensure application build environments are properly configured
- Follow documented coding standards
- Write Unit tests as part of feature development
What you bring:
(Please note Epic River does not currently sponsor employment visas)
- 3+ years of experience in the C#.NET development environment
- Degree in Computer Science or history of demonstrated knowledge
- A detailed understanding of the C# development language, OOP, C#, ASP.NET, IIS s
- A detailed understanding of MS SQL Server and the T-SQL query language, including the creation of tables, views, stored procedures.
- Knowledge of MS Visual Studio 2013/2015
- Strong software debugging skills
- Experience with GIT or similar version control system
It would be great if you also had experience with:
- JQuery, HTML, CSS and UI frameworks such as Angular and Knockout
- AWS services, especially EC2, ELB, S3, RDS, SQS, CodeDeploy
- JIRA and Bamboo
One of your most compelling traits is your passion to join a team of ambitious technologists to create awesome products and drive growth for the company. You are self-driven with a need to constantly expand your knowledge.